BITE ME NOT! Seasonal Moisturizer to Keep Insects Away!
Availability: In stock
Brand: DVINITI Skin Care
BITE ME NOT! SEASONAL MOISTURIZER TO KEEP INSECTS AWAY!
A natural oil blend made to repel bugs, insects, gnats and mosquitoes from coming in contact with your skin.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, this all natural oil blend is made to repel bugs, insects, gnats and mosquitoes from coming in contact with your skin. This formula uses natural moisturizers, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory ingredients to smooth and soothe skin. Made with 100% plant-based ingredients, it’s a safe, effective alternative to keep insects away without compromising your skin’s health. In addition to keeping your skin smooth, clear and bite free - "BITE ME NOT" can be used to relieve itching caused by bug bites and reduce redness, irritation or inflammation and may also provide nasal allergy relief when outdoors.
Directions: Apply to exposed skin before going outdoors. Use as needed, or every 2-4 hours.
Ingredients: Almond oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Tea tree, Geranium, Peppermint, Lavender, Citronella, Juniper, Eucalyptus
Ingredient functions (further reading)
- Almond Oil - Emollient/moisturizer that is great for normal to dry skin.
- Aloe Vera Oil - Emollient/moisturizer that provides skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E Oil - Antioxidant that promotes youthful skin appearance.
- Tea Tree - Kills fungus and bacteria. Flea repellent. Can help to soothe itch and inflammation
- Geranium - Conditions the skin to help balance oil and sebum production and a natural mosquito repellent.
- Peppermint - Helps to soothe itch and stinging feelings as well as a mosquito repellent.
- Lavender - Conditions skin and provides a gentle fragrance while keeping mosquitoes, gnats & fleas away
- Citronella - Helps to repel bugs like mosquitoes, fleas and gnats. Can reduce inflammation.
Juniper - Natural astringent & toner that can help to keep ticks away.
This information is intended for educational purposes only. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician or specialist.