#2 Clarifying Facial Oil: FLOWER-GIRL
Availability: In stock
Brand: DVINITI Skin Care
Formulated for combination, oily and acne-prone skin, this weightless serum optimizes skin’s tone, texture, and moisture levels while clearing blemishes and preventing future breakouts. This special blend contains nature’s best antioxidants, astringents, and soothing anti-inflammatory ingredients to help clear skin of harmful bacteria, balance oil production, reduce redness, shrink pores, even skin tone and minimize the appearance of scars, all while firming and smoothing. This light, silky formula absorbs into skin without leaving a greasy residue and may be suitable as a replacement moisturizer for oily skin. Continued use will yield a healthy, glowing complexion that may not require any make-up at all!
Directions: Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin one to two times per day. Massage in small circles into the face. Use morning and night for best results.
- Grapeseed Oil - Emollient, natural astringent that helps minimize pore size. Ideal moisturizer for acne-prone skin.
- Jojoba Oil - Emollient, provides shine and glow for the skin.
- Aloe Oil - Emollient, skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Vitamin E Oil - Antioxidant, reduces the appearance of scars and marks.
- Ylang ylang - Nourishes and plumps skin.
- Geranium - Acne-fighter that helps balance oily skin while tightening and firming.
- Lavender - Soothing agent, promotes healthy, youthful-looking skin tone.
- Juniper - Natural astringent that prevents acne breakouts and reduces the appearance of scars and marks.
- Pine - Natural disinfectant that eliminates unwanted bacterial growth in pores, preventing the build-up of dark marks under the skin.
- Dried Rosebuds - Balances skin tone.
- Dried Jasmine buds - Reduces inflammation, soothing and calming skin.
This information is intended for educational purposes only. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a physician or specialist.